Home

Saturday, April 3, 2010

My fabric stash is growing

Thought I will share something other than my FO's this time..
Ok this is what I came home with after a recent trip to IKEA and another small fabric shop in Dubai..

And this is what Pranav bought. He doesn't know what to do with them. But its Thomas and Popeye. So he had to buy them. I think I will sew PJs for him( which I will have to learn first).

And this is what hubby dear bought me from his recent trip to Qatar. Three crochet books. He said they were on sale and he got them for almost half the price. Isn't he smart :)) ...


3 comments:

nima said...

Enjoy your new stash...Saritha, i didn't know that you are based in Dubai...

Annie said...

Lots of fun new fabrics and books. Should keep you busy for a while!

Pearlin J said...

they are all lovely! and those books are a great addition !