Home

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Zippered Pouch

Have I become addicted to sewing? Think so. Okay presenting my first ever sewing project that has a zipper. I was scared of it. But now I know its not that scary.



It started like this. I have made a knitted pouch and tried to add a lining with a zipper to it yesterday. But half way through I realise that the zipper is smaller in size. So I decided to make this pouch. I have used the same fabric for the lining.



I love it and will be making more of these.

3 comments:

nima said...

wow...that is a great effort...This is going to be addicitve...if you get confidence in fixing zipper...you are going to try all the patterns available online...

Sandy said...

I have been afraid to try zippers, but this seems like a project I might be able to handle. Thanks for posting it!

Ninu said...

gr8!!I like the fabric design very much