Home

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Modern Vintage Potholders

A group in Ravelry, SAARC, which I am a member of, decided to do a CAL/KAL to celebrate the Indian Independence Day on the 15th of August. We were supposed to start on that day and make something with cotton. I started 2 days later and decided to make potholders. These are what I made.


I have not attached 2 together since I felt it will become too thick. Planning to make more potholders since I found so many lovely patterns. Can’t stop now. Addictions...

11 comments:

Sandy said...

Love these Saritha... I can see how they can become addicting! I've missed seeing your posts, glad to have you back! :)

nima said...

wow...that's tempting me to make one for myself...lovely pattern

Ninu said...

that looks too good dear!!

Tracy Suzanne said...

Dear Saritha, you were so sweet to live such kind words on my ugly post. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your prayers. Knowing you're praying for me and hearing you say I'm not such a bad person really does bring some relief. You can't imagine how much it meant.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Be bless, hugs...Tracy :)

Tracy Suzanne said...

Oh' I almost forgot to tell you I really like your potholders and the colors. I wish I could do it. It really looks calming. My mom did it all the time.

ooxx'...Tracy :)

Farah Muzaffar said...

I dont have so much patient to wait for crochet, but I really love it and yours experties are marvellous Saritha..

http://craftaworld.blogspot.com

yoan check me there , Love

v-allknit said...

beautiful color and Pot holders

v-allknit said...

beauti ful work and color combination

crealientje said...

you make verry beautiful things.

Marie Anne said...

They're beautiful! Love the colors.

MiniBinoy said...

beautiful piece..its tempting me to learn crochet..all ur works are just awesome!!i luv the colours used as well.