Home

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I lovvve bargains!! Who doesn't!!

Yesterday was a day filled with bargain shopping. First we went to our local yarn store(which is a bookstore that also sells craft related items). There they had Sublime Merino yarn for throwaway prices. I couldnt resist and this is what I ended up with. I bought 33 balls of yarn. Its all in very good condition. The balls just look a bit messy, but not at all tangled.



I felt a bit guilty after this. But did I stop with this? No. Next stop was Ikea. We went there because my brother wanted to look for something. But he did not buy anything and this is what I ended up with. I got these from the As Is section for less than half the price and again I couldn't resist. I was a very bad girl, I know. But once in a while is Ok I guess. Don't you agree?



7 comments:

Pearlin J said...

hehehe thats a loot!

nima said...

OMG...that's a whole lot of yarn...is it from Margudys....enjoy knitting Saritha...it's good to have a retail therapy once in a while...lol

Farah Muzaffar said...

Great shopping..... I love this type of shopping very much...
Hope you would like to spare a little bit of your time for me sure you will enjoy
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah

Sus said...

Great loot!! It seems that you may also live by my maxim: "If it is on clearance and it is yarn, I will buy it." A very good maxim to live by, I think. :D

Have fun with it!!!

Shuchita said...

THIRTY-THREE BALLS ?!?!? Where is this yarn shop ??? I want me some of that too !!!

Saritha said...

Thank you ladies!!I knew you would understand:)
@Shuchitha, Its a shop called Magrudys in Dubai.

Ninu said...

oh!!thats a lot of shopping!!envy you!!