Home

Friday, May 13, 2011

Cute Cute Caterpillar!!


I told you about a CAL/KAL I have joined to make amigurumis or toys. And you know what, I have finished making it, though we are supposed to start making only by the end of this month. Yeah!!I did not pay much attention to the dates. Iam very absent minded these days ( or always? ).


 So I think I will make one more, choose a different pattern. This one, a very colourful caterpillar, has been snatched away by my little one.


 I had to beg him to let me take pictures. Can you suggest a name for this cute guy?


These are perfect for instant gratification. They can be made so fast and the result is great!!
Now let me go and choose another pattern ( there are so many cute patterns out there ).


5 comments:

knottygal said...

Lovely caterpillar! love the shot of it peaking out through the plantain leaf(?).

Ninu said...

Love! and u took all pictures very nicely!

Toni said...

What a cute caterpillar!

Farah Muzaffar said...

How sweet and happy one Saritha... love the colours
Hope you like to visit and love to feel the beauty and fragrance of flowers at
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah

Muriel said...

dear saritha, very cute caterpillar, i made so many balls, that now i know what to do with them... thanks for sharing, my grand children will be thrilled with one.