Home

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Birthday Gifts And Some Fabric Shopping


It was my Birthday last Friday!!Got some nice gifts and felt special. But let me show you what I gifted myself. Two books I have been dreaming to buy since a long time. Yippee!!


Also found some super cute fabric yesterday in an exhibition. Got them for reasonable rates as they are export rejects. These are all bed sheets, except the cupcakes print which is a pillowcase. The sheets are quite big so have enough in each print. I can't wait to use these for my sewing projects.


 I am crocheting some bling stuff today. Will post about within the next couple of days. Have a nice day!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, happy belated! :) *mwah*
And love love LOVE all that fabric! What a score! :D
xo,
wink

Mereknits said...

Happy Birthday!!! I have both those books, you will love them.
MEredith

Sandy said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Can't wait to see what you think of those books, I've had my eye on them for some time now too!

Sandy said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Can't wait to see what you think of those books, I've had my eye on them for some time now too!

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Happy Brithday - fabric is fab!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

Rie said...

Happy belated birthday, October is certainly birthday month!!
Love the crochet books - I've got the flower book, haven't made anything from it yet - just like looking at the pics!!

Gramma Rita said...

Wonderful birthday gifts! Happy belated birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

apeadanHappy Birthday!
I hope you had a lovely day :-)
I seriously need the crochet flowers book...

Ninu said...

oh!cupcake print looks cute!waiting for the bling stuff!

Nima said...

Belated Happy Birthday Saritha...lovely fabric...