Home

Friday, April 20, 2012

I am back!!

Hello all, I am alive, very much alive.. Big sorry for going again without notice. I used to see the number of followers increasing, and I used to feel guilty. But I just could not sit and write a post. I was too caught up with setting up a store (online on Facebook as of now). Its here, RainbowBunting.

I hope that from now on I will have a little more time for my blogging, now that everything is almost set up. But though I did not leave comments, I used to occasionally quickly go through all my favorite blogs (lots of them) :)..I hope I continue to get the love here that I used to get before. Please!!I know there is lots of catching up to do. Let me show you something that I made last week. We have an exhibition coming up for stuff recycled/upcycled to celebrate the Earth Day(22/04/2012). I have made these from my husband's jeans(with his permission).


A bunting

and a few key rings

Making one more bunting..Pictures later. Okay then take care all of you..Have a nice day.

9 comments:

Lief en Mooi said...

I'm glad, you are back. Lovely bunting. Also the key rings.

Babajeza said...

The key rings are pretty! Wish you luck with the shop.

dottycookie said...

It's good to see you here - hope the shop goes well!

Pixie said...

Good to have you back,,YAAAAAAAY.
pixie x

Leah said...

Lovely to have you back!
Leah

Leah said...

Lovely to have you back!
Leah

Crafted by Carly said...

Yippeeeeeee - I'm so pleased that you're back! I was starting to get worried about you.
Good luck with your shop - I'm sure you'll do very well indeed!
Carly
x

SJ Scott said...

Best of luck with your store~ You are talented, it will work!

Anonymous said...

Happy to see you again. Best of luck for ur shop...